Some notes after spending the whole day how to get fxxxxing Android+SBT+Scala+IntelliJ up and running.
- Setup the Android SDK, set all necessary paths etc. Don't forget to install the all relevant API Versions (See Android Doc)
- Setup IntelliJ for Android Development (See Stackoverflow)
- The documentation of fxthomas seems to be the most accurate: http://fxthomas.github.io/android-plugin.
- Versin 0.7 of the SBT-Plugin just released; grab it https://github.com/jberkel/android-plugin It's necessary to compile it and to deploy to local repository
- If you need Intellij-Support, you'll need fxthomas' idea plugin fork as the current version is broken for Android. Get it here https://github.com/fxthomas/sbt-idea. You have to compile it and it needs the dependency to android-plugin above. If it doesn't find 0.7-SNAPSHOT, rename the dependency in sbt-idea to 0.7 (the name just changed)
- Now you can start with your Android Project, I recommend this template https://github.com/fxthomas/android-scratch.
- Add the idea plugin you compiled above to to project/plugins.sbt
addSbtPlugin("com.github.mpeltonen" % "sbt-idea" % "1.5.0-SNAPSHOT")
- Try out android build and running